View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 06:56 PM   #59 (permalink)
LinPark
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
LinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LinPark Send a message via Skype™ to LinPark

Someday's for a short time I wish it wasn't true but I am really enjoying the new ride - here are some pics of her just before I traded her in:

It was a tough decision but I ended up going with this:

Just kidding, I actually walked passed that car at lunch a few weeks back - it looked really awesome sitting there but I have to say it didn't impress when it fired up and drove off as much as I had expected it would.

Given my recent fairly monumental birthday, here's a hint at what I ended up going with:

I'll post up more pics of the new ride shortly.

If anyone is interested, my old car is up for sale at what I feel is a steal of a price - do a search for Ganley Chevy of Aurora and look at Pre-Owned Nissan vehicles and you should find her - currently, going for $18.9k.
LinPark is offline   Reply With Quote