View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 10:32 AM   #25 (permalink)
snakebite
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Roadster
snakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond repute

First, you'll need to add a hat-lasso or it's likely the fella behind you will catch your Stetson in his wiper blades.

My opinion of both roadsters?

I love them both. But if after answering enough comparison questions until you finally get to "yea but, which one is more FUN to drive?"........ um,........ I'm not going to answer that here.

I'll just say that if the most fun you can have is tossing the roadster around and enjoying catching it back within the boundaries of public roads, the lighter, nimbler, more playful toy is going to have the advantage. In this case, a substantial one!

Or put another way, one of them is far more "tied-down" and resists tossing until you push it past the pace that law enforcement will tolerate.

I think you get the idea?

For those that just enjoy the top-down cruise of a sweet ride and have little measure of hooliganism in their DNA, I suspect the comparison would yield different results.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited by snakebite; 06-23-2018 at 10:35 AM.
snakebite is offline   Reply With Quote