View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 11:06 PM   #176 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I gave the most honest review of three cars that I've DRIVEN . If anyone here isn't a sedan guy. It's me... Any OG on here knows this.

JUST the fact that id give that much respect to the Giulia is a miracle. I still bought an acura tlx 2.4 tech dct. I hate Acura in looks. But at 21k. It's a lot of luxury great on gas n room for a low price. Do i feel like, wow, I own a ac? No! Are my aspirations to get a sport sedan? Not sure. I'd rather get an Alfa coupe.

Even my camaro. It was hard to get into a muscle car, while 6 years in a Z n owning the Infiniti g, a 240sx n a Mazda rx7. I hadn't bought muscle since 1990.
But despite the camaro being not my first pic. It drove too much like a vette for fork up $30k more to have all the same features n damn near the same performance.
I let the driving experience lead me. Not brand loyalty.

So u know what u can do with your sarcasm. .

Yo, I don't have a dog in this hunt... just thought what you said, particularly that phrase, was funny... made me laugh. I'm not critical of what you buy, like or drive.
Zingston is offline   Reply With Quote