View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 06:25 PM   #174 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I can agree that the G70 is a nicer car and I'd actually consider that. But I promise you. If the 370z got a build quality rank? There'd be a lot of D**k suck in round here.
The fact that it's a less significant award is a valid point due to modern manufacturing...

BUT, this is a car company that sells cars between $15,000 and $52,000 that has eclipsed a quality standard of a company that sells cars from $58,000 to $1,000,000
I actually drove the stinger so I'm not talkin out my Aziz. It's a good and competitive car for the money. When I pass dealerships in Texas. There's new ones coming out with temp tags. I see them on the street here.

People keep arguing $50k for the top line Kia, but u can forego the power trunk n some electronics n purchase for 44k. N the 50k is equipped like the 56k Infiniti. And all the buttons etc are more tactile in the Kia. While the Infiniti boasts better aluminum parts n shapes. I think these cars kinda draw in value. N knowing that their build quality standards are shooting up isn't a bad thing.

But like I said. Haters gonna hate.

I'm just glad the d@%k suckage has been kept to a minimum around here.
Zingston is offline   Reply With Quote