View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 05:59 PM   #21 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's been almost two years since I have had these tires on my car, have about 10,000 km on them now.

Dry: Great response and grip. They stick to corners well and the ride is pleasant, note, I'm on coilovers so that may add to the whole experience.

Wet: Good! I don't go crazy in wet weather to begin with, but, the tire sticks and I've gon 140 kmph - 160 kmpnh and notices very little hydro skimming.

Overall this is a fantastic tire for the price point. Remember, these are rebranded Bridgestones RE003, a good tire that gets the job done when you want to let loose on the twisties.
Zyonara91 is offline   Reply With Quote