View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 05:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
harman.khinda
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370 PG 7AT
harman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
Here are a few options the first might be that your amp actually doesn't support bridged mode. (I know I swore up and down my 1200 dollar audison did but it actually doesn't. 230 for speakers is a LOT and might actually over power your speakers if your gains aren't set right.

Second back track. Hook the speakers up not in bridged mode and verify you have balance. If they are, check your switches on the amp and verify there isn't one that switches from 6 channel mode to 4 channel mode. This could be the issue.
It's a 4chan/ST switch and its in ST. Hooked it up regularly and it works fine, better SQ it seems, and the balance works. The box and manual say bridgeable but there's no info on how to. Thanks for the help so far.

I think I'll just leave it unbridged since it doesn't seem to want to work. Itd be nice to know I could power almost any components with it but alas. If anyone got suggestions on why it isn't working that's be cool.

Last edited by harman.khinda; 06-22-2018 at 05:22 PM.
harman.khinda is offline   Reply With Quote