View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 03:05 PM   #114 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle64b View Post
Completely agree with Topz on the coolant reservoir. Buuuuuutttt if you choose not to use it and its the pressurized version, I'd be happy to buy it from you .

With the couplers, put some windex or a tiny bit of soapy water where you connect the coupler. That will allow it to move much more freely while you get everything loose-connected. It will allow you to maneuver out any kinks and then tighten everything down. The "lube" will dry, no big deal. That's what I did to ensure I didn't have any kinks in mine.
This is very true. Windex makes that process a ton easier and the coupler should slip itself into fitment. Only problem is that Im sure you have buttoned her up and ready to fire.