View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 02:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Eagle
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370z Red 6MT
Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickz34 View Post
Hey guys, I'm looking for a reliable alignment shop that could help me out. My z is lowered on swift springs. I paid 75$ at Nissan last year for a alignment and my front tires ended up wearing towards the inside and showing metal. Nissan then tells me I need to get new camber arms + suspension for $2k+.. Lol
It's likely that Nissan is right about the inability to get a larger adjustment range out of your OEM setup, which probably explains why you are still getting bad inside wear. I'm sure they tried to get it as close as possible to OEM specs, but without having adjustable front upper camber arms and rear toe arms, it won't be possible to correct that anymore than they have.

WestEnd is a great shop but is expensive. I would hold off on that till you find out whether or not you'll need parts.

In the meantime I would contact John at Corner 3 Motorsports, he'll be able to help you order any parts you need to improve the adjustability of your suspension. Also be ready to provide him with your current alignment numbers, the Nissan dealer should have provided you with a sheet with all that info when you left.

nismo| EVO-R High Wing | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | SEIBON TS Hood | Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler | VMR 810 Wheels | Endless MX72 Pads |Sabelt GT-140 Seat |Fly1Motorsports RS1 Fenders | Hotchkis Front Sway Bar | Berk HFC |

Last edited by Eagle; 06-22-2018 at 02:39 PM.
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote