View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 09:05 AM   #4242 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Resonated all around. Res HFC's and res 18in exhaust. I am the type of moron that found my axle backs to loud and drone-y, but with a phenomenal sound. Yet the FI is reserved, but rather high pitched. Idk. I haven't had the exhaust long. I need to give it more time.
Has resonated exhaust and HFCs ... complains exhaust is too quiet

OEM cats with non-resonated exhaust sounds better than your setup. SS vs CF cans even make a noticeable difference. There's no substitute for hearing the different setups in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
If I want the car to keep passing inspections and not be pulled over every 5 seconds by cops with nothing better to do, the cats stay.

Do what I do and just don't get the car inspected. Went three years last time before getting pulled over and getting warnings for it got annoying. Already 9 months past now

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |