View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 07:29 AM   #171 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRiZO View Post
After driving turbos most of my life, the Z took a long time to get used to. Totally different power delivery. I miss it sometimes, even the new Civic (turbo) feels punchier around town.

The Kia dealership I drive by often has like a dozen of them sitting out front, and made me realize I've yet to see one on the road.

I'm guessing we'll start to see a lot in a couple years when you can buy one for 20k.
Looks like they barely sell 1200 a month. Brand panache matters in this price point. It's why Infiniti/Lexus exists! And now Hyundai's own Genesis.

I had a 3.0TT Q50 loaner and the mid-range in that car is great. I love revving my 3.7 but everyday driving g having all that torque so low was great. There are Q50 jb4 guys with down pipes showing +75-100wtq in the mid-range with it coming on around 2k rpm. Crazy!
b15 is offline   Reply With Quote