View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 07:09 AM   #112 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you are nearing the end and its getting fired up tomorrow!

On issue #2. Are you talking about the bumper support or the hood latch support? The hood latch support is a small metal piece about 5 inches long. The bumper support is a giant compressed Styrofoam log.

On #3. All other forced induction kits delete the PCV and run breather filters to atmosphere like I suggest. The only reason stillen has it recirculating back into the system is to pass CARB.

On #4. You stated the use of stillen tank as an only option but the best option is to use the Factory overflow tank in the factory location.

I am not a huge fan of the way the 45* coupler is coming off your intercooler. I know it can be tricky dialing that Y pipe in to fit just right (but much easier than routing turbo piping all over the place) , but Its possible. Cant you clock the Y pipe clockwise about an inch? That should alleviate that small bend in your 45*.