View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 10:11 PM   #37 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
Maybe the 928 impeller will get you there. I don't know how it compares to the Si trim I'm running. Running 91 octane you're going to be really limited on how much boost you can run. Seb had to pull a bunch of timing on my 91 tune. I'm not making any more hp on my 91 tune with the 2.85 but I gained 45 more on e85. I'm making 114 more hp on e85 than I am on 91.
Oh. I totally understand that e85 brings in more HP.
I will swap to or at least, try out e85 later because I already have a gauge for it.
I just need to make sure it runs really nicely for a while on 91 octane first.

I do not know how the 928 impeller compares to the Si trim impeller you are running either. Maybe someone can shed some light on this?

I'm just worried about the car getting up and running first after it broke down on Feb 02, 2018 afternoon.

cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote