View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 10:08 PM   #35 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
Hmm well. I don't know. Maybe I won't hit 13psi then because I thought smaller pulleys bring in more boost? xD

I also have the full 928 SC upgrade with the HSS bearings (x2) and the 928 impeller, an idler pulley on the serpentine side to eliminate any belt slip (thing is extremely tight now).

We'll see! And I'm running on 91 octane.
Maybe the 928 impeller will get you there. I don't know how it compares to the Si trim I'm running. Running 91 octane you're going to be really limited on how much boost you can run. Seb had to pull a bunch of timing on my 91 tune. I'm not making any more hp on my 91 tune with the 2.85 but I gained 45 more on e85. I'm making 114 more hp on e85 than I am on 91.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote