View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 09:29 PM   #32 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
What did you do about your pulley situation?
We ended up taking Topz advice and scrapping the 3.47 (putting it aside and not using it atm) and just sticking with the stock 3.2" that was already on there paired with the 3.0 and the stock idler.

He said it would bring in 13 psi or so, so I'm happy with that.
And he said if I wanted to later, I could change out the idler pulley on the SC side for a 3.0" one, and put a 2.85" with the 3.0" and it would still be okay too.

That route or if I wanted power instantly I could just remove the current filter and put a turbo guard and make 16psi but I would only do that for extreme cases like if I wanted to feel it one time or take it to the drag strip lol

I'm just so happy right now that the car is finally done tomorrow lol

I'm going to upload some pictures of the process as it was being put together, the A2A kit and such.
I will also update the timeline on my thread just so I can document what happened when it happened.

Last edited by cupcakez; 06-21-2018 at 09:32 PM.
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote