View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 09:05 PM   #168 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
Initial quality means jack today. Almost every car above 20k is pretty decent off the shelf. Kia os trying real hard with the Stinger and it definitely looks great on paper. But Stinger sales aren't exactly record breaking and 50k for it is a hard pill to swallow. In my opinion it's G70 cousin is so much better looking.
I can agree that the G70 is a nicer car and I'd actually consider that. But I promise you. If the 370z got a build quality rank? There'd be a lot of D**k suck in round here.
The fact that it's a less significant award is a valid point due to modern manufacturing...

BUT, this is a car company that sells cars between $15,000 and $52,000 that has eclipsed a quality standard of a company that sells cars from $58,000 to $1,000,000
I actually drove the stinger so I'm not talkin out my Aziz. It's a good and competitive car for the money. When I pass dealerships in Texas. There's new ones coming out with temp tags. I see them on the street here.

People keep arguing $50k for the top line Kia, but u can forego the power trunk n some electronics n purchase for 44k. N the 50k is equipped like the 56k Infiniti. And all the buttons etc are more tactile in the Kia. While the Infiniti boasts better aluminum parts n shapes. I think these cars kinda draw in value. N knowing that their build quality standards are shooting up isn't a bad thing.

But like I said. Haters gonna hate.