View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 03:28 PM   #39 (permalink)
Martijn_b
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z MB 6MT
Martijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond repute

Noticed the ";-)" at the end of my message? It was a bit of a joke. What I meant was that the emphasis on forums is sometimes a bit much on how to make things even better or more expensive - not so much on a "congrats - thats a nice upgrade". But no worries - if I want emotional attention i will turn to my 93 year old grandma :-)

Ofcourse I am going to do it right and not half-assed. I paid my part in life already on half asses builds and know it never pays off. And if I wasn't then I also wouldnt order the CJM system and run stock fuel setup with just a walbro 255 and cheaper 600cc injectors and call it a day at 95% IDC :-)

I appreciate yall feedback and suggestions - thanks!

Last edited by Martijn_b; 06-21-2018 at 03:39 PM.
Martijn_b is offline   Reply With Quote