View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 03:03 PM   #96 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
When you mounted the CSC, was the bleeder hose at the top of the CSC. If not, you will never get all the air out. I looked at the picture of it
and it may not be possible to get it wrong but I figured I would ask. I can see inside your tranny bell housing picture. Wish I could.
Fortunately the bleeder hose comes "pre installed" so there's no real way to screw that up I guess you could put the kit in backwards, but the hose would never reach through the rubber housing. I installed as pictured in the DIY, that part I'm certain is done correctly.