View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 02:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute

I drive 3-5 track days a year in my Z. I have a 19 row rad. with 10AN lines and a 185 deg thermostatic sandwich plate. I recently had the uprev tune done and changed the fan settings to go 50% at 200 deg, 75% at 205 and 100% at 210 deg. This helps alot to manage the heat. I drive in the Texas heat all year long and temps at the most get to 205-215 deg. I see 220-235 deg on track driving hard. I have considered going to a 25 row rad, but haven't yet because the heat is managed so well with my current oil cooling setup. The Uprev tune helps too. Food for thought.
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote