View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 07:32 PM   #82 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhawk View Post
370Z wannabe here. I'm finally about to start the restoration of the 1973 240Z I bought new. And I really want to do it myself, but now I'd rather show off than get my fingernails all greasy. :-)

I did do some minor "upgrades" (radio, carburetors, spoiler) on my Z when new, but I at least saved most of the old stuff, which is now expensive/hard to find. So I'll save a little money on the restoration. ( I even have the original Monroney window sticker, which they tell me will be a big hit at the club events.) So save everything.

Unfortunately the cost of the restoration is about the cost of a new 370Z, which is why I'm still a wannabe. Maybe next year...

Keep your Z forever. You will be glad you did.

Pix from Then (1973) and now:
Nice
I like it just like that.
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote