View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 03:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
Im working tirelessly to try to find the solution this is ridiculous

I am 100% sure these pulleys are in the right slots too...
my mechanic said they will try to flip flop the pulleys and put the one on left side on right and right on left but idk i think that isnt the case

My tuner suggested for spacers -- to use either washers that fit tight and snug, or to use the back of the engine / transmission pieces as spacers to help make the pulleys flush.

I attempted calling soho, vortech and topz.
topz was probably busy so ill see about pming him.

soho said they had custom spacers made to fit the 3.0 and 3.47.

vortech said they had no idea and to call stillen but we all know thats a dead end
I just talked to stillen and his tech guy is at lunch and should call me back in about a half hour. I'll let you know what he says. That's weird that it would be a different offset though.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote