View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 09:31 AM   #2405 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
This is awesome. Nearing 600whp and 500wtq on the upgraded kit!!

2 years ago if someone told you they made that power out of a centri blower on the 370z you would have been laughed at and ridiculed as being a liar.

Winning!

That car must be an animal
I love the way it makes power. The extra 45ft.lbs. made the difference.
If you look at the dyno sheet, the power drops completely off at about 6900rpm. I asked Seb about that and he said the throttle is staying open to redline but boost is dropping off. He thinks the air filter is restricting the air flow to the sc. Beyond installing the turbo guard screen is there anything that can be done to get more air flow? I'm assuming the stock stillen boot and filter more restrictive than the filter that's on it?
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote