View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 02:19 PM   #3982 (permalink)
Ian B
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan
Ian B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Ian, I just saw that you were an old member who has rejoined the Z game. Pretty cool! What brought you back to the Z?
Bought a 2018 Camry xse and had 8k miles going to different jobs in 3 months and worried my warranty would expire too soon. Looked for a dd and found this 2010 370z base with 98k miles in great shape, good price. Since I had a 370Z in the past, I knew how reliable this car is and easy to fix. Shakira is a looker although was not able to find a red one like my previous one. Its been in the shop for a week getting the hood repainted and polished and wax the rest of the car. The body shop is a little behind and should get it back this Friday.

Ian B