View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 10:04 AM   #1797 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&W_Evader View Post
That sucks! If it's a steep enough hump getting your diagonally opposing tires to go over the hump at the same time will allow the car to rock over on it rather than strattle it and scrape.
Thanks. That is what I did coming out (and meant to convey by saying I got sideways). I was kind of comitted entering, due to traffic, and had never had a problem there previously. They obviously had made the entrance steeper than in the past. And steeper than necessary imo.

I guess when you live in an area where the vast majority of vehicles are pickups and SUVs, sports cars are just going to take a beating on some road issues
Fuzzzy is offline   Reply With Quote