View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 09:06 AM   #1794 (permalink)
B&W_Evader
Track Member

Drives: slower than before
B&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzzy View Post
Dragged the undercarriage somewhere rear of the seats while entering a parking lot (that I have been to many times without issue) that had been recently re-done, despite slowing to a crawl. I was hot!

I was even hotter to discover that the other entrance/exit was blocked with a locked gate so I had to leave via the same entrance. I managed to get sideways enough to keep from scraping, but I was still not very happy
That sucks! If it's a steep enough hump getting your diagonally opposing tires to go over the hump at the same time will allow the car to rock over on it rather than strattle it and scrape.