View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 01:00 PM   #26 (permalink)
bkunzi01
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z
bkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond repute

I paid 40k flat for my fully loaded z with nav/sport/AT and that was a great deal on the island with all the markups etc.. $500 over invoice is probably the best deal you will ever find if you find it. 1300 over invoice is extremely reasonable I think but if you have time to hold out then that won't hurt since the "Recession" is now becoming a "depression" you will get that 500+invoice deal you are looking for if you wait til around June I would say. You have to remember a dealer isn't going to want to push a new "hot car" for 500 dollars because he is basically making 150-250 dollars on that deal...he would rather see it sit that extra week or 2 and push the car onto some bum for 2k over msrp lol. The people that are getting the 500$+invoice deals are finding dealers that are at rock bottom so it has some luck to do with it...just go with the price you think is fair in the time-frame at which you need the car!
bkunzi01 is offline   Reply With Quote