View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 10:02 AM   #70 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roddy1 View Post
The more I look at my new (to me) 370Z the more I cant bare to modify it. I mean each to their own. I've modifed cars in the past, and maybe I'm getting older but the more quality time I have with my car the less I want to modify it. I was able to pick a babied 2011 Z with about 12,000 miles (~20,000kms) on it. It still smells like a new car inside.

I've added K&N drop ins... But I am on the fence to go further. I am tracking two packages for delivery with my H&R 15MM wheels spacers for the rear, and a set of AAM short tails. (Easily removeable bolt ons I figure).

The spacers I will do for sure, but the AAM's might sit in the box for a while. I can't even bring myself to tint the windows.

Anyone else in this club where they just want to preserve it the way it is?

BTW I have washed my car twice since picking it up on Tuesday and I have also waxed and detailed it.....

I'd get the suspension n brakes done though.

Koni yellow

Swift spec R springs.

Sway bar of your preference. (I chose eibach)

I had gone with the full stoptech brake 370z sport upgrade kit.

Drop in filters do wonders.

And FINALLY... An exhaust. The Z comes with loser sound.

Those small but essential mods made the Z feel like what it looks like. An amazing top line sports car.

Happy driving