View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 07:31 PM   #3820 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Had to get a new cell phone today. Cracked the screen on the old one at ZDayZ this year. Finally had time to get one. Picked up a Kyocera DuraForce Pro. It's dust, shock, vibration, temperature, drop and water immersion up to 6.5 ft. My old phone was the same thing, but it was 5yrs old. The new phone has the same operating program. So there is no learning curve. I liked my old phone because I could go into the water without worrying about. It's been swimming a couple of times by it's self. Hope the new phone is the same. The new phone seems to run faster too.
We give the Kyocera out to the maintenance staff. They beat on the equipment and it keeps working rather well.