View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 08:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *J*ap***V*et* View Post
No...I mean as a nice contrast to all the black i'd want a lighter colored gauge face(s. I just ordered these white face overlays for mine and I hope they'll look sharp when installed
Oh, I see what you're saying now. I'll see what they look like blacked out and go from there. What I'd really like to get are the black steering wheel controls.

I was going to get the overlays for my eclipse but I ended up finding a set of white face gauges. I love the look.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote