View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 03:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Shoeshear
Base Member

Drives: '15 370z Sport MT
Shoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaoxiao4 View Post
alternatively you can take a look at motordyne exhaust, that sounds real good and i dont think the mufflers drop as low
Yeah, motordyne sounds amazing, except I think the volume will be a bit too much for me, judging from the videos. Gotta say one of my favorite sounds though... we shall see. The exhaust will be far in the future I think, so I've got time.

Update:

For me, the fundamental principle I want to approach with the Z with is what the Audizine guys (and I'm sure others) called OEM+. I want to do mods that are close to factory looks or conceivably could have been in some sort of up-spec'd version of the car, my own Nismo if you will.

So I want to go after usability and reliability first so I can hammer on the car without worrying. All the CSC stuff really freaks me out, so I picked up the RJM pedal set, which some members have said increases the lifespan of the stock slave cylinder. Definitely plan on doing the CMAK, clutch, CMC, and a slightly lighter flywheel (probably get the set from Z speed) when funds come in. Once I'm confident in the driveline, I think next will be spacers for the slightly more aggressive look.

Now I gotta wait for my damn package....
Shoeshear is offline   Reply With Quote