View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 12:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
bkunzi01
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z
bkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond reputebkunzi01 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey I just went through this last week before deciding on buying the 370. The problem with leasing the car isn't so much its low residual value, (53-57% after 39 mos.) but that they really dont want these cars back. They know kids buy these cars to fly around. This is why it makes more sense to buy the 370. It costs around 7-800/month on a 3 year lease for a fully loaded z with sport. However, if you were to buy this car you would still have the same monthly payment except it would be for 5-6 years. This is because you are paying more then the residual value when leasing for these cars. Most dealers are throwing figures at you that essentially make you pay off about 70% of the car in 3 years this way when they get it back they can re-sell it for greater profit even if it has problems from being driven like it was stolen. I hope this helps. AND BTW, the 370 is so...how do i say....DOPE BOY FRESH! lolol
bkunzi01 is offline   Reply With Quote