View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 12:40 PM   #20 (permalink)
sx moneypit
Premium Member

Drives: 2010 370Z PG 6 spd
sx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Interesting. I have one installed on the passenger side, but not the drivers side. I changed out my spark plugs this weekend and was cleaning the MAF sensors and dropped one of the MAF screws, and when I was removing the underbody tray to recover that screw, the drivers side had the bolts for that part. I thought the previous owner had scraped on something and it sheared off. Is that part supposed to be on both sides?

*Edit: Now that Im thinking about it, I cant remember if it was on the Drivers or Passengers side! (Ive been up since 2am "working" and the coffee is wearing off)
They go on both sides.
sx moneypit is offline   Reply With Quote