View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 03:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
Evap canister is near the rear of the car so I assume he means CBE.

OP - For most HKS style exhausts (motordyne, FI, etc) you have to remove or modify the heat shield covering the EVAP canister to keep it from contacting the exhaust. It's pretty obvious when you are down there installing the exhaust.
The reason I asked is when I installed my art pipes there's a bolt on the drivers side floor pan that has to be cut flush or the pipe hits it and you get crazy rattling. They actually show it in their instructions.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote