Thread: Rc f
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 09:22 AM   #29 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

At the weights these cars are coming in at... does the performance really matter? Cars have gone from total sports to sporty in a heartbeat. We're back in the early 90's again, just with a couple extra entries to choose from. I feel people like the RC-F cuz it's your only low maintenance choice n cheaper than a M4. 9/10th's of a bimmer? Toyota always gets hyped up like that when they're new. Just like the FRS, remember? The whole world was saying it handles like a Ferrari n everyone drank that kool aid for about a year.

These cars HIDE their weight well but... they still don't give that performance we like. (Except the Alfa... how the eff?) Specialty muscle has been a blessing in this market in terms of performance. But mostly, the market is uninspired past giving you styling, a nice sounding synthesized engine and corners well on your local streets type handling.

The supra was supposed to bring back that feeling of total sports in the pkg we love at an attainable price... cuz the 86 sure aint doing it sespite its Ferrari handling reputation.

Smh.

I say.... if you like the RC-F buy it. It's a good handler on the street just like any other premium vehicle. It will accelerate within range of standard muscle and be much more plush than the competition.