View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 01:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
amusez34
Track Member

Drives: 370z
amusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Passing Smog in SoCal with mods

Hey everyone! I am in the market of getting the Topgunz A2A Supercharger kit, but my only concern is passing smog as I live in California, which sucks! I really want to pull the trigger on the kit and some headers, but the fact that not many smog stations nowadays who are more lenient with smog. I used to go to a shop that would pass smog for my miata without checking the car at all. But now, it is really difficult to find one here, as I heard from some people that the state has new technology that plugs into your car and read all those datas. I do not want to convert it back to stock once I supercharged it just to pass smog. So I am here to ask my SoCal brothers if anyone know any smog station that is more lenient with testing? Please DM me if you dont feel like putting it on the forum. Thank you in advance!

Last edited by amusez34; 06-13-2018 at 10:21 AM.
amusez34 is offline   Reply With Quote