View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 11:20 PM   #1420 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

That cruise to Markham looked nothing short of fun, wicked. It was a pleasure meeting you all today and I appreciate you all coming out. I hope everyone got back home safety. We should definitely do this more often, had great conversations about cars, politics and many other things.

The next meet will definitely be located in Markham. If you were not able to come out today, definitely come out to the next event. I would like to thank Hero Burger for hosting us (lol) and of course cylogen, alcheng and asus all whichhelped me realize that my fog light actually works and isn't just for show. I feel like a F1 driver now.

Last edited by Zyonara91; 06-10-2018 at 11:26 PM.
Zyonara91 is offline   Reply With Quote