View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 05:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Janjua8
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z MidBlu M6
Janjua8 is on a distinguished road
Default GTM supercharger

Whats up guys, had a few qs about the SC. One of my things is i dont wanna go twinturbo because sc's are more reliable. I want to be at around 500whp and will take care of my car and be easy on it just spirited here and there. No tracking, maybe some mountain runs. Most of the time just showing off to friends and family and those darn 5.0 Gt's. Any proof on how well and reliable this thing can run, obviously if maintained. I need honesty, cuz im going forced induction no matter what. So if i have to go 450whp or a bit lower i will. But is 500, do-able?? Im in the tristate (NJ) so if anyone is running it, id be appreciative towards you showing me it and telling me about it in person. If im planning on keeping the car for LONGGGG TERM. (10 plus years) is it even worth it?

Also Ive heard Gamma or whatev is out of bussiness? True or did they just remarket and change their name? If out of bussiness probably no type of warranty i assume. So far ive only seen this kit on vivid racing's site so idk.

Ps. I tried searching, nothing of relevance (answers that im looking for) came up.

Thanks for the insight fellaZ. Lmk.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk