View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 04:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Shoeshear
Base Member

Drives: '15 370z Sport MT
Shoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Off topic, what specialty are you going for?

Anyway, once you finish your residency, there will be no need to agonize about mod list, especially if you are sticking with the Z
I'll be an internal medicine resident in just a couple weeks! I am absolutely terrified, but it'll be a good experience overall I think. Finally being paid for our time (albeit not much) and given responsibility instead of just standing there trying to predict what questions they're going to shoot our way next...

I have to agonize. It's my favorite part hahaha. I spent 9 months deciding what exhaust to get for my previous car even though I had the money in advance. Idk, the build up to a purchase is great haha.
Shoeshear is offline   Reply With Quote