View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 12:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Shoeshear
Base Member

Drives: '15 370z Sport MT
Shoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond repute

TE37 look and seem amazing for weight. Definitely want to move on to some lighter wheels sometime in the future, but that's an expensive mod, so I'm gonna hold on that and maybe get them as a gift to myself after I finish residency lol. I actually really want the TE37 6061...Those look amazing. Hopefully as an attending I'll be able to afford stuff I want haha. But yeah, the mod wish-list is long. Probably going to save up for the CMAK w/ lightweight flywheel and stage 2 clutch and then the RJM pedal set first. Just want that peace of mind you know (can't get stranded).

AND THEN I'll probably do the FA coilovers and SPL links after. I just love agonizing about this stuff in advance lol.
Shoeshear is offline   Reply With Quote