View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 06:49 AM   #28 (permalink)
Martijn_b
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z MB 6MT
Martijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond repute

#Modfrenzy alert!

I am currently running an Invidia cat back exhaust with original cats. It provides a nice sound, but for a sportscar I just miss a deep rumble and a louder sound top end. Also on the downshifts I want to "feel" the sound better. With the invidia I have 0 drone, but miss that throatier (is that a word?) sound.

So I just purchased a Fast Intentions TDX system with 12 inch resonators. It comes with test pipes, so I hope after reading many reviews that this will really help open up the Z's audible potential - without sounding boy-racer and staying classy

Anyone has experience with the 12 inch vs 18 inch resonators? I guess the 18 inch keeps the drone even more from from the cabin, so why does FI offer a 12 inch? Is it much louder?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk