View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 05:53 AM   #142 (permalink)
Martijn_b
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z MB 6MT
Martijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are right, we shouldn't turn this into a blaming/shaming game.

I fully agree to push your limits in life and learn from any mistakes you make. It's great that people here have done this in the past and share knowledge so that others can learn and we as a community do not make the same mistakes over and over again.

I guess my comment was lead by the assumption that the boost level of the Stillen kit was pushed way over the ~8psi level by the owner/shop - whilst by now in 2018 it's common knowledge that this will get you into serious trouble.

What I meant was that Stillen is also not always to bash and blame. I know a few people running the kit reliably on 8psi for several years now. It's shame Stillen didnt use the feedback they get from the market for a redesign of their product - like some vendors here are doing (Aaron, or Sasha with by now v3 of his BP kit, etc).

Hope this puts the right nuance in my comment.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk