View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 08:58 PM   #151 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Nice can't wait to hear your review of it at speed.
If it wasn't for ClovisLotus I wouldn't totally forgot about this thread. Anyway, I wasn't able to test it at the Nurburgring prior to returning stateside but on the autobahn the diffuser worked like a charm with the car feeling stable on straights up to 140mph and planted on bends up 130mph (both cases due to catching up to traffic). On normal winding roads I noticed a slight increase in stability, but nothing significant. My aero currently consists of the diffuser, the ZSpeed front undertray and modified Aimgain canards, so yours being a bit more involved with a front splitter and rear GT wing, the diffuser would obviously be more beneficial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoshotz View Post
Do you have any more photos of the diffuser? And does the Nismo bumper limit how high up the diffuser can tuck up?
I haven't taken many of the diffuser, however if there are any specific angles you'd like to see let me know and I can take some.

The current limiting factor on mine are the mufflers on the FI exhaust. For an exhaust similar to the Motordyne, or one of the OEM-styled ones where they tuck higher up into the bumper, I'm sure you'd be able to raise it quite a bit more. I'm debating selling mine with the FI exhaust so that I can pick up another diffuser with an E370, Garageline or Invidia so that it fits properly. Another thing I failed to mention previously was that due to our rear bumper being longer, the diffuser doesn't stick out as far as it is intended when used with the Base/Sport bumper; however, it does still flow naturally with the "diffuser" area of the Nismo bumper albeit unintentionally.
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote