View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 04:15 PM   #6274 (permalink)
Sales@F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2008 G37S Coupe
Sales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon ALL!

I wanted to personally reach out and thank all of our customers for their business and patience.

Spring and Summer time are our busiest seasons of the year, and our production team is working at maximum efficiency to complete your orders as quickly as possible.

When you place your order, we email you an invoice which includes an estimated shipping window. This shipping window is based on the influx of order that we've received from customers. Estimated shipping windows are a "worst case scenario" and our goal is to complete and ship your order earlier whenever possible.

This week we will be shipping through exhaust system #1858 on our "list" of exhaust systems. You can locate your exhaust system number on your invoice under the "P.O. NO." section.

As always, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us via forum, email or phone call.

Thank you all for your business and patience!

- Kevin
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
Sales@F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote