Thread: My 2010 Sport
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 01:18 AM   #43 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

Well since everything else is out there on a power payment plan, I followed suit it would seem.

Mounted up the switches and controller on a carbon sheet I made a while back

The main line is run and the solenoids mounted. I need to weld the 1/16"NPT bungs in the intakes tomorrow to finish up.

I also got a set of Hotchkis sways in finally. I have the rear set to the softest setting since I am running a square tire/wheel setup. Holy **** what a difference.

I've got some more turbo related stuff in the works, mainly O2 hoursings & coolant adapter from Husam and a Z1 oil pan spacer from another forum member. I also managed to score a set of low mileage ID1050x injectors locally from a friend as well.

All that's left is some intercooler and intake piping, fuel pump, oil/water lines, misc gaskets/fasteners & a GTR map sensor