View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 07:28 PM   #36 (permalink)
Ladydirector
Base Member

Drives: 2019 370z Black Auto
Ladydirector is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airwilf View Post
Congrats on the new car ! As per the guys/gals above re clear bra , I also had the A pillars done also. FWIW, when the dealer does the prep & peels off those white shipping sheets, they may (probably) leave a residue from the adhesive used to install them. Nothing serious though , but soap & water won't remove it.I washed my car a few times & when I was drying it off (with my leafblower) I could see dull vertical lines or narrow stripes depending on the angle you were looking at it . Soap wouldn't take it off so I just happened to have a container of silicone/wax remover handy from use on previous cars. Wiped it down with that & rewashed the car. I can still occasionally see a couple of places I may have missed. That pic you posted is a good reference starting point.Enjoy the ride !!
Hi and thanks,!

I have a really great sales guy - he's been following the car all the way from the boat to the transport to the delivery truck. As soon as it showed up he took the keys and parked it until I came to see her. Wouldn't even let the PDI guy touch it in case there was any plastic shipping materials I wanted left on or saved. Knew I wanted to phot everything.

So yes, I'll have her for about 10 days before she gets dropped off for bra, paint correction and ceramic coating. $$ well spent as I keep my cars 10 years and figure it might save me from a repainted down the road.... Maybe silly but just me.
Ladydirector is offline   Reply With Quote