View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 12:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
ColtronZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370z
ColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the future features seem beneficial. Not sure I need news put on the person in front of me such as weather or alerts. Seems more distracting and or harder for law enforcement. The stolen tag is fantastic along with the idea they somehow were able to change the tag of vehicle that was in the alert with the plate reading, "Alert for my Vehicle, please report."

But as always with any technology, it can be reprogrammed or tampered with. Our current plates can be tampered with, which rarely happens afaik, but with these new plates I feel the reward for someone looking to tamper is far greater. The device seems like it has to communicate in some form or fashion so the anti-theft is kinda useless, which can be man in the middle attacked so we'll see.

Last edited by ColtronZ; 06-05-2018 at 12:25 PM.
ColtronZ is offline   Reply With Quote