Thread: car ramps
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 07:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute

So for $24 I bought a set of jack stands they worked great got the car leveled with the ramps I had. What I did was put the ramps on the rear of the Z and backed up, used my 2 ton jack to place the stands in the front done deal, the transmission oil change was a breeze as well as the stinky rear differential, all done and the car shifts like medicated cotton...worth the hassle as it feels like a new car..., thanks for all the replies guys you are the best....Love my Z every day more as I did detail/ paint restoration yesterday and didn't drive it due to the rain. I need to get a dash camera to prove to ppl that my car gets more looks than a naked Christina Aguilera

Last edited by HEK; 06-04-2018 at 07:45 PM.
HEK is offline   Reply With Quote