View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 09:23 PM   #82 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadoo View Post
I’m going to PSI in Hillsboro OR on the 7th of June to get a custom Tune and Map and to be put on the Dyno. When that is done I will post all the results. On another note I am not liking the sound of my Injen cat-back exhaust. Really quiet which is fine for some but not for me. My AAM Short tails sounded great but just a little to loud. Anyone know of an exhaust that is just a little less louder then the short tails? Maybe something in between the Injen and AAM Short tails? The shop said they could take the resonator’s out. Maybe that will lively it up a bit.
Call Fast Intentions & get on the list...heck; with the SC you can get Long-Tubes & TDX!
You won't regret the sound!!!

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote