View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 05:19 PM   #113 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
Haven't picked up the car yet. getting it this coming Friday. I'm having an extra resonator attached to the exhaust to reduce drone.
Worth the wait, you're going to love it. Smart move on the extra resonators. I was running test pipes with my fi cbe with 18" resonators also and it got really loud and had a lot of drone after my sc install. I recently added fi lead pipes with 100 cell mil spec cats and motordyne art pipes. It's so much better. Rasp fromtest pipes is gone and drone is almost completely gone. I can actually drive with the windows down now.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote