Thread: Remote Tuning
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 12:59 PM   #25 (permalink)
shadow85
Track Member

Drives: 15' 370Z A/T AMM TT
shadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterazu View Post
Yay. So glad you decided to reach out to Eugene!!!
He won't let you down. Thats for sure. And if he does, tell us about it. But if he makes you happy, tell us about that!

The thing I love about Eugene is that he won't leave details out. He wants you to make sure you understand what is going into your tune. He will educate you on what is going into YOUR car, and he will tell you things like it is -- both good and bad to the best of his knowledge.

He doesn't know every answer but, he is one of the most open book and transparent, knowledgeable tuners I know of so far.

If there is something wrong or if he feels something won't go right, he will tell you straight up.

And his communication is amazing for the people he works with. As you already experienced.
Seb is also amazing too when it comes to communication.

Let us know how it turns out with Eugene after all is said and done
Yep exactly, the way eugene explains everything is great, but also a bit too technical for me lol nevertheless I feel like I can trust him. But I don't think he is too keen on doing the whole remote tune for me by the sounds of it, I think he will only setup a good base tune for my local tuner for him to take over and complete the tuning, I think thats how he has it planned out for me. But he did say he can take over and help my tuner to make the adjustments etc.

So I am tossing up between that, or just getting a whole remote tune from seb via e-mail, data logging etc.
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote