View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 09:54 PM   #3010 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, I have a lot of gas. Not what you're thinking (well, maybe that too). I filled up on e85 the other day not thinking that my car goes in to Seb in about a week for a sc pulley upgrade and re-tune.

Seb want's my ethanol content below 10% and it's at 77%. I've been driving around like crazy (literally) for the last few days trying to burn off what's in the tank. Finally got it down low enough to where the warning light came on. I'm going to try to run it down lower and then re-fill.

Problem is, he want's it at less than a half a tank also. I'm hoping when I refill (I'll put in a little more than a half tank) it'll be below 10% ethanol. If not, then I'll be driving around in circles burning that off and refilling again and again until I get it down low enough.

The only time I wish my car got crappier gas mileage than the 13mpg I normally get.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp